Share this page
Paraje Altamira Valle de Uco Mendoza
A unique experience. Sophisticated music, local gastronomy in one of the most beautiful locations in Mendoza.
UcoJazzFestival brings together the best jazz in the world with great wine in a stunning location, at the foothills of the Andes. Two nights under the stars enjoying top international and Argentine
musicians, great food and the award-winning wines in a spectacular location.
The place: Finca Alegría is in the heart of Malbec country, in the Uco valley, in a small terroir known as Paraje Altamira, near the village of La Consulta,Valle de Uco .Mendoza.
Tickets include a tasting glass to sample the wines presented at the wine fair, and access to gastronomy, provided by local chefs.
FRIDAY 15 February
- Jaques and Paula Morelenbaum quartet (Brazil) – Deborah Dixon and Angel Sucheras
- Mariano Loiacono & Ernesto Jodos Duo
- Bernardo Baraj Trio
- Julia Moscardini Quintet
- Cucchiarelli Trio
- Mark Young Band
SATURDAY 16 February
- Anthony Wonsey – Antonio Hart – Mariano Loiacono – Ron McClure
– Rudy Royston Quintet (USA) - by United Airlines.
- Chris Cain (USA)
- Ernesto Jodos Trio
- Nina Sessions
- Rodrigo Ratier Group
- Mauro Bianchinelli Quartet