Share this page
South Australia’s women in wine have been well represented in the finalists of the 2016 Australian Women in Wine Awards.
South Australian finalists feature in five out of six award categories, representing women working across a range of areas in the wine industry.
- Alexia Roberts for Winemaker of the Year
- Prue Henschke and Kate Strachan for Viticulturist of the Year
- Jenny Semmler for Owner/Operator of the year
- Rebecca Barr for Cellar Door Person of the Year
- Dimitri Capone, Kerry Wilkinson, and Roberta De Bei and Cassandra Collins (team) for Researcher of the Year
The Australian Women in Wine Awards acknowledge and reward the work of women in the Australian wine community, and community leaders who champion equality and fairness for all sexes in the workplace.
Winners will be announced via a live stream broadcast on Tuesday, 15 November at 7.30 pm AEDT.
View more information, including the full list of finalists, here.