From October 24-27, a group of 10 companies in the wine industry innovation visiting from Bordeaux, will be hosted by WINETECH- Wine Industry Network for Expertise & Technology and the University of Stellenbosch in the Capewinelands.
This mission is organized by Vinitech, and supported by Innovin and Interco Nouvelle Aquitaine in Bordeaux.
The aim of their visit is to explore how South African wine production is applying innovative technologies and techniques to the wine industry and to look for ways to share expertise and partner with suppliers, producers and innovators.
October 25: Technical Conferences will address
- Viticulture and Climate Change
- Premiumisation in Production
- Premiumisation in Promotion
- Environmental Advances in Wine Production
October 26: Business interactions
- Value Offering presentations from 8 unique innovation businesses from Bordeaux French innovators and suppliers
- Direct 1 on 1 engagements to understand the wine farming needs
- Two identical programmes on the day to ensure focused attention
Find the details there 👉🏼 Flyer Vinitech Innovation Tour
You can register to the event there 👉🏼 Registration
Learn more about Winners’ Announcement! 2022 Great Wine Capitals Best Of Wine Tourism Awards | Cape Town; Cape Winelands