During the Bordeaux Wine Week in June, Vinexpo Meetings organises a series of professional business meetings as part of an environmental scheme.
The WOW! Meetings
Wow stands for ‘Word of Organic Wine & spirits‘. It is an area at Vinexpo entirely dedicated to the international organic and biodynamic wines and spirits.
“In under a decade, organic wines have gone mainstream. With a compound annual growth rate of 9.2% since 2017.” Source: IWSR
Vinexpo created this unique area which mirrors the spirit of organic wine and the current trend in order to respond to the market upheaval,
Accordingly, the WOW! Meetings will bring together French and foreign professionals arounds business meetings dedicated to sustainable wines. The WOW Meeting in Bordeaux will take place from the 22-23rd of June, during Bordeaux Wine Week.
There, businesses will :
- join a stringent selection of 200 producers based on 4 types of farming: sustainable, organic, biodynamic and natural.
- meet a selection of over 1 000 French and international decision-makers.
A 100% business event
Vinexpo Meetings is a tailor-made trade event between buyers and producers in an intimate setting in the heart of Bordeaux.
Indeed, a VIP BtoB networking event where supply meets demand during pre-scheduled appointments based on individual needs and know-how:
- Exhibitors selected according to demanding specifications.
- Buyers who have confirmed their intention to purchase.
- A Hosted Buyers program designed for 100 professionals.
An event where engagement with others makes all the difference:
- Limited number of participants.
- Key moments and networking over
lunch, coffee breaks, cocktail party.
An event with its finger on the pulse of market trends:
- Two days of business meetings as part of Bordeaux Wine Week the groundbreaking occasion dedicated to wines and spirits from 16 to 26 June 2022.
Discover the Bordeaux Wine Week Program.
Photo by : Caroline Attwood