These two last weeks, the public had the opportunity to show its appreciation for the wonderful experiences provided by the wine tourism sector by voting in the People’s Choice Award. Here is the list of the People’s Choice Award winners of 2022.
From October 29 to November 12, 6 695 people have voted for their best wine tourism experiences in each of the 7 categories of the Best Of Wine Tourism contest.
Great Wine Capitals Global Network is proud to announce the 2022 People’s Choice Awards winners:
- Accommodation : Hofgut Wissberg (Mainz |Rheinhessen)
- Wine Tourism Restaurants : Abrasado Restaurant – Bodega Los Toneles (Mendoza)
- Architecture & Landscape : Ventozelo Hotel & Quinta (Porto)
- Art & Culture : Charles Krug Winery ( San Francisco | Napa Valley)
- Sustainable Wine & Tourism Practices : Weingut Braunewell (Mainz | Rheinhessen)
- Innovative Wine Tourism Experience: Wine & Boat by Léman Dégustation (Lausanne)
- Wine Tourism Services: Adrian & Diego Mathier – Nouveau Salquenen (Lausanne)
Congratulations to all the winners and thank you to the many voters! You are true wine tourism ambassadors!
About People’s Choice Award
For more than a decade, the Great Wine Capitals Global Network has celebrated innovation and excellence in wine tourism through its flagship program, the Best Of Wine Tourism Awards. Our expert panel has cast their vote for the best of the best wine tourism businesses. They are industry icons and rising stars judged by an expert panel, as worthy recipients of a 2022 Regional Best Of Wine Tourism Award. People’s Choice Award offers the oppotunity for everyone, not only experts, to vote for his favorite wine experience.