Share this page
Visit a unique French organic and biodynamic vineyard, learn about French wine, and have fun, from anywhere. Four categories of virtual experiences are available:
The Virtual Discovery Wine Course – an 8-module video and document-based course through 12 wines and including live events, that takes you on a voyage of wine exploration deep into terroir, vineyards, and winemaking. A participant in the USA is using the 6 tasting modules for 6 ‘lockdown’ date nights.
Private virtual wine tasting parties / celebrations for groups of friends / family including the pairing dinner party extravaganza. A client in the UK is celebrating a 50th birthday, a client in France an important anniversary, and a group of friends in Ireland a virtual dinner date. Team Feely have created suggested formats, but these can be changed and customised to suit the winelover’s dream party.
Virtual live events – the ‘AromaBrain’ and ‘Wine and Food Pairing Technology’. Group events via zoom. The live events in May are sold out; June events are available.
Virtual corporate and teambuilding wine tasting events for remote teams looking for a way to connect, our tasting events are guaranteed fun and new knowledge. We offer a tea-tasting for participants who prefer not to drink wine.
A quick link to all these new virtual experiences is www.ChateauFeely.com/virtual
Chateau Feely is uniquely qualified to offer this new way to explore wine (PTO for more):
- Gold Trophy Winner at the first National French Wine Tourism awards in 2019- category education and valorisation of environmental practices
- Recently listed as one of five top places to learn about wine in the world by Forbes Travel
- WSET (Wine Spirit Education Trust) approved programme provider wine school since 2010 with 100% pass rate
- Caro Feely in an experienced facilitator and certified wine educator with decades of teaching and facilitation experience
- Tripadvisor certificate of excellence for 9 years running
- Award winning wines, vineyard certified organic and biodynamic for more than a decade
- Winner of a Best of Wine Tourism Gold trophy for the greater Bordeaux region 2017 and 2013
- Winner of a ‘best of challenge’ award for wine tourism in Bergerac (Dordogne) and Duras 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
Feely wines ship all over Europe and to the USA. For more information or high resolution photos: please contact Caro Feely ([email protected] mobile: 0033 635933188).
About Chateau Feely® organic biodynamic wine, online wine tours and courses, vineyard accommodation
Chateau Feely, in South West France, offers online wine tours, wine courses and wine experiences and in situ wine tours including multi day vineyard walking tours. Feely certified organic, biodynamic and natural wines are available direct from chateaufeely.com, in top end restaurants and via specialist wine shops. Two holiday houses, the Wine Lodge for 4 people and the Wine Cottage for 2 people are available as self-catering weekly rentals Saturday to Saturday all year round and as B&B (min two nights) October to June. The Chateau Feely Vine Share is a popular gift for wine lovers https://chateaufeely.com/our-shop/the-vineyard-share/. Caro Feely's books include: Grape Expectations, Saving our Skins, Glass Half Full and Wine, the essential Guide. Chateau Feely blog explores organic wine, natural wine and farming and more see www.ChateauFeely.com . Discover our range of tours and courses that take you beyond Chateau Feely at www.FrenchWineAdventures.com.