A pioneer in biodynamics, château Guiraud also became the first 1855 Classified First Growth estate to open an on-site restaurant, “La Chapelle”. Guests can prolong and enhance their sweet moment of discovery with a terroir-inspired gourmet meal in the setting of a former 18th century protestant chapel. The restaurant provides different atmospheres, just like a family home in the country. The use of local and organic produce has pride of place, both in the plate and in the glass. A beautiful story begins in the Sauternes region, around the table and moments of true conviviality, in a beautifully preserved environment committed to Nature.