Discover two new creative and tasty e xperiences in the former residence of Henri de Toulouse Lautrec. The illustrious painter was also a gourmet, and considered cooking as an art At the restaurant Les Abeilles, the atmosphere is bucolic, with lunch, brunch and afterwork options. La Table du Château is more intimate, combining history and country elegance with dinners in eight courses. Two unique atmospheres of conviviality with the chef Sébastien Piniello, who prepares his dishes from locally sourced products only. Low temperature cooking is favored in order to preserve the nutrients. Between culture, gastronomy, nature and well being, life is good in Malromé.
Do you want to vote for this nominee? Complete this form and send your vote.
- Opening Hours: 10:am to 17:30 pm
- Opening Days: Monday to Sunday
- Months Closed: None
- Languages Spoken: English, French
- Guided Tours: Guided
- Wine Tasting Provided: Yes
- Groups Accepted: Yes
- Appointments Necessary: Individuals Yes, Groups Yes
- Wine / Gift Shop: Yes
- Disabled Facilities: Yes
- Food Facilities: Yes
- Accommodation: No
- Conference Facilities: Yes
- Special Events Facilities: Yes