Destination Mont d’Or, a wide range of leisure, gastronomic and cultural activities to discover the heroic steep-slope viticulture of the region of Lausanne.
- Escape Game in the open air – The secret of the Guérites Mont d’Or
- An interactive application and an educational trail through the vineyards
- A residence for international artists – Art Valais – Wallis
- A wine tasting in the historic cellar built in 1848
- A tasting room and a shop with the best specialities of the Lausanne region
All activities are available at the Domaine du Mont d’Or and directly accessible by public transport. (Mont d’Or stop at Pont-de-la-Morge).