Launched in November 2021, Grapes for Good is a partnership between six leading Langhorne Creek wine producers and Zoos SA which supports the conservation efforts underway at nearby Monarto Zoo. The Grapes for Good trail is designed to entice visitors to stay longer and experience more of Langhorne Creek on their visit.
Each winery stop provides a unique experience / point of difference for visitors to enjoy, including:
- Gin and wine flights at Bremerton Wines
- Meechi brewing at the Winehouse
- The award winning restaurant at Lake Breeze
- The rooftop viewing deck at Kimbolton Wines
- Fleurieu Chocolate and luxury skin products at Vineyard Road
- Visiting the 1892 red gum press at Bleasdale Wines
To date, the Grapes for Good wine trail has donated over $30,000 to help endangered species at the Monarto Safari park. The Grapes for Good wines are also sold through the Zoos SA retail stores at both the Adelaide Zoo and Monarto Safari park, further promotion the trail and wines from the Langhorne Creek Wine Region.
You can plan your Grapes for Good itinerary here.