Plan your wine tour
Plan your wine tour in San Francisco and the Napa Valley and discover that one of the best wine regions in the world is within easy reach.
The California city of San Francisco sits on the edge of the Pacific Ocean, on North America’s stunning west coast. San Francisco is repeatedly named one of the top food and wine destinations in the world, and many of the gateway city’s restaurants showcase Napa Valley’s fine red, white and sparkling wines on their wine lists. Additionally, the City is home to several of its own wineries and tasting rooms that feature wine made from Napa Valley varietal grapes.
The Napa Valley is only 35 miles long and encompasses eight main regions, including Calistoga, St. Helena, Yountville and Napa, all with a myriad of wineries to explore. With a history of welcoming visitors that stretches back to the late 1800s, the Napa Valley was the world’s first region to embrace wine tourism. Today the Napa Valley offers a gracious, casually elegant experience to visitors, drawn by the climate, the quality of the wines and the breadth of activities offered, including Michelin-star dining, a dynamic arts scene, and restorative spa and healthy lifestyle endeavors.
Beau Wine Tours & Limousine Service is the premier Tour and luxury transportation service in the Napa Valley. Our services include intimate day tours for couples and small groups, to company off-site programs and corporate events. Beau Wine Tours is a fully dedicated wine country destination tour service, managing a fleet of luxury sedans, stretch limousines, SUV’s shuttle buses, coaches and executive vans. Beau Wine Tours and Limousine Service caters to the entire San Francisco Bay Area and Northern California. We are located in the heart of the Wine Country keeps us on the pulse of current events and new trends in the local wine industry.
Our mission is to provide each guest with a tasting and memorable wine country experience that exceeds their expectations. Utilizing intimate relationships with local vintners and hospitality professionals, Beau Wine Tours strive to create unique itineraries that will entertain and educate both the novice and the most discerning connoisseur. Beau Wine Tours has a fleet of approximately 65 vehicles and is owned and operated by Thomas Buck who reside in the town of Napa, CA. The company has been in business for over 22 years.
- Pick up at San Francisco International Airport (Sedan, Mercedes Sprinter Limo or Executive shuttle – depending on group size)
- Take through the city, stop for lunch at Scoma’s on the Wharf. Seafood doesn’t get any fresher! Our crab cakes made with dungeness crabs, hearty cioppino and fresh, sustainable seafood make dining with us true San Francisco tradition. Our chefs change our menus with the season’s freshest catch, so you have lots of reasons to return again and again
- Drive over the Golden Gate Bridge. Stop at the lookout point for a scenic view and photo opportunity
- 2:30 pm Domaine Carneros: Private tasting of three sparkling wines. In the heart of the Carneros appellation stands the majestic chateau which houses Domaine Carneros winery. Claude Taittinger, president of Champagne Taittinger, traveled in the Carneros as a young man and recognized the potential of this beautiful area to produce world class sparkling wines. With the completion of Domaine Carneros in 1989, his dream of a California prestige winery became a reality. Domaine Carneros stands as testimony to Champagne Taittinger’s devotion to the creation of fine sparkling wines, and is considered the landmark of the region.Domaine Carneros is a landmark of the Carneros wine region and offers a spectacular setting for private events. The Taittinger mark of elegance is present in the 18th century styling of our classic French chateau. Guests are greeted by the grand stairway adorned with trickling fountains and lined with manicured hedges. The stone terrace, which frames the winery, is an incredible backdrop for sunset receptions providing a commanding view of the beautiful Carneros countryside. Marble floors and tall French doors in the foyer and main salon offer a stately setting for dinners or receptions.
- Harvest Inn by Charlie Palmer is a quietly luxurious getaway, hosting a full range of resort amenities as well as a few destination-oriented offerings that only a premier wine region can present. Boosts two outdoor swimming pools, spa, outdoor art garden, complimentary wine tasting in their wine bar plus on ,Friday and Saturday hosted by a local winery, complimentary Breakfast, fireplaces in all rooms and vineyard views.
- Relax in the evening or have their house car take people to local restaurants in the town of St. Helena: Press, Farmstead, The Goose & Gander, Cooks, Terra,…
- 10:00 am Harvest Inn Meet & Greet Guests.
- 10:30 am Chimney Rock Winery: Private tasting. Our family was fortunate to have the opportunity to acquire the Chimney Rock estate in 2004. The estate was established in 1980 by Hack and Stella Wilson, who brought their love of wine and South African winery architecture to the Napa Valley. Since our acquisition and involvement, we have built on that foundation and advanced the quality of every aspect of the estate and its wines. We have worked hand-in-hand with our team to elevate Chimney Rock to its potential. We have done so by focusing on intelligent and sustainable farming and grape growing led by V.P. of Winemaking, Doug Fletcher, along with a soft-handed and thoughtful approach to winemaking led by Winemaker, Elizabeth Vianna. We strive to allow the unique and magnificent Stags Leap District soil and fruit to show themselves in their best light. Through this thoughtful and sustainable approach, our estate has a reputation for consistently crafting unique wines of exceptional quality that show a true sense of place.Our vision and mission is to produce wines of exceptional quality that are capable of standing shoulder to shoulder with the great and important wines of the world. We continue to provide Elizabeth and her winemaking team with the vision, resources, and guidance to craft unique wines of this exceptional quality. Join us as our history continues to unfold.
- 12:30 pm Rutherford Hill Winery: Private cave Tour & tasting & lunch. Nestled high in the eastern hills, Rutherford Hill Winery commands a spectacular view of Napa Valley’s Rutherford Bench. From a handful of the most select Napa vineyards Rutherford Hill continues its tradition of crafting legendary wines. A distinctive aspect of Rutherford Hill is the extensive hillside cave system. The mile-long caves contain over 8,000 French and American oak barrels in which all of the winery’s harvests are matured. This unique, natural environment enhances the wine-aging process and produces wines of consistent, notable character.In addition to their award-winning Merlot and Merlot Reserve, Rutherford Hill also produces superb Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve, Sangiovese, Gewürztraminer, Sauvignon Blanc and Zinfandel Port.
- 2:30 pm Sullivan Winery: Private tasting. A Hidden Jewel In The Heart of The Napa Valley. Tucked away off Galleron Road between Napa Valley’s two main thoroughfares, Sullivan Vineyards has been Rutherford’s Cabernet hideaway for over 35 years. Founded By Jim and Joanna Sullivan in 1978, this small, family-run operation is known for its limited number of high quality wines and intimate guest atmosphere. Sullivan Vineyards is committed to producing a limited number of wines reflective of the estate’s soils and climate. The estate includes 23 of acres of vineyards, sales and tasting room, the Sullivan family’s collection of classic cars, and a reflection pond. Winemaker Scott McLeod joined the Sullivan team as a consultant starting with the 2012 vintage, and along with assistant winemaker Jeff Cole is dedicated to a style that keeps an eye on tradition while embracing the future of winemaking.
- 4:00 pm Return to Harvest Inn: Return guests. Relax by the pool, spa treatment – wine and cheese or go to dinner in town.
- Start the day with a balloon ride above the Napa Valley – with Napa Valley BalloonsSCHEDULE:
- *5:30-6:30 am – Napa Valley Balloons will pick up from Harvest Inn.
* If accommodations are outside of the pick up area – the meeting point is at Domaine Chandon at 6:30 am.
- 7:00-8:00 am (approx.) – In air flight with Napa Valley Balloons
- 8:30-9:45 am (approx.) – Champagne Brunch at Etoile @ Domaine Chandon
- **10:00 am – 4:00 pm. – Beau Wine Tours customized private wine tour (discount applied to any vehicle)
- *5:30-6:30 am – Napa Valley Balloons will pick up from Harvest Inn.
- 10:00 am Pick Guests up at Domaine Chandon.
- 10:30 am Inglenook Winery Historic Tour & tasting. The Inglenook legacy began in 1879 when Gustave Niebaum, a Finnish sea captain, wine connoisseur and entrepreneur, came to Rutherford to build a wine estate that would rival Europe’s finest. When Niebaum’s grandnephew, John Daniel, Jr. inherited the chateau and vineyards in the 1930s, Inglenook had already earned international acclaim. Francis and Eleanor Coppola purchased the property in 1975 and have spent forty years reuniting the original vineyards, returning winemaking operations to the chateau, and restoring Inglenook’s illustrious heritage with the help of renowned wine consultant Stéphane Derenoncourt and Managing Director and Winemaker Philippe Bascaules. In honor of this estate and its historical significance, we have restored the name, Inglenook.
- 1:00pm Long Meadow Ranch Winery Tasting – at Logan Ives House and Lunch at Farmstead. Our Library Tasting takes place at the historical Logan-Ives House, located adjacent to Farmstead – our three-acre sustainable food and wine destination in St. Helena. Stroll along our organic demonstration gardens, glass of Sauvignon Blanc in hand. Learn the history of LMR’s organic farming philosophy, followed by a seated tasting of Reserve selections and experience the unique terroir of Long Meadow Ranch through our exclusive Estate wines that are only available at our cellar door and through LMR Corral Club membership.
- Lunch at Farmstead – directly next to their historic Logan Ives house
- 3:00 Hall – St. Helena Wine Tasting. Located at the historic Bergfeld Vineyard at the base of the Mayacama Mountains, HALL St. Helena is a vibrant, 33-acre property off of Highway 29 in the charming town of St. Helena. Guests arrive with an official welcome from (not so little) Bunny Foo-Foo and instantly experience a one of a kind destination. With daily offerings including the signature HALLmark tour, guests have a choice of winery tours and tastings for the novice wine drinker to the expert cab collector. With over 35 pieces of contemporary art, this 150 year old site has something for everyone. Wine, art, history, architecture, technology a lush landscaping and a Great Lawn for relaxing and unwinding – we invite you to come share the fun.
- Evening dinner in downtown Napa – explore – Beau Wine tours will pick up guests at 6pm and take to downtown Napa and the Oxbow Marketplace. Enjoy dinner at Morimoto’s or Coles Chop House, Celedon or at the Oxbow Marketplace.
- Pick up Guests at Harvest Inn and return to San Francisco Airport.
ACTIVITIES. Transportation cost depends on the number of people – provided by Beau Wine Tours.
WINERY TASTING FEES. Vary depending on the location and number of guests.
TOUR/EVENT FEE. Arrangements and appointments made by Beau Wine Tours – fees for making arrangements vary depending on the number of guests attending.
All fees are estimated and subject to change.
**Final winery selections are based on availability at the time of Contract completion and receipt of Deposit.
Director of Sale
1754 Second Street, Suite B
Napa CA 94559