Caves Santa Marta is a Cooperative founded in 1959 in Santa Marta de Penaguião along EN2, in line with the tourism development plan of this Route approved by Turismo de Portugal. You can visit the old distillery of Casa do Douro, turned into a museum, with permanent exhibition of wine themes, featuring utensils linked to production, farming, old documents and a tasting room.
The Yeatman features an innovative luxury wine hotel concept which promotes the best that the country has: gastronomy, wine and the art of hospitality.
On their first visit to Quinta da Pacheca, even before its acquisition, the current owners envisioned the possibility of sleeping in giant barrels as soon as they entered the estate's aging Port wine cellar and became dazzled with the size of the existing vats. From this idea to the first sketches it only took a few months, in full tune with the architect Henrique Pinto came the first sketches of what would become the current Wine Barrel's by Quinta da Pacheca.
Six Senses Douro Valley sits within the beautiful UNESCO World Heritage-listed Douro Valley. The 60-guest accommodation quinta dates to the late 19th century when it was known as Quinta Vale de Abraão and its contemporary interiors reflect both this rich heritage and Six Senses’ design values.
Bago d´Uva 360º creates tourist itineraries in Portugal in which introduces in a responsible manner the country’s most genuine features. The focus of the itineraries is showing the wine and gastronomic culture, sources of National pride.
Quinta da Avessada is located in the centre of the Douro demarcated region at its highest point (at an altitude of 600 meters) and the flattest point in the whole region (about 1,000ha of plateau), consisting of four buildings (one of them is one hundred years old) and 25ha of planting.
Since 2005, Quinta do Vallado can host guests in its famous Wine Hotel. Guests are presented with the opportunity to stay at the Manor House, formerly owned by Dona Antónia Adelaide Ferreira, built in 1734 and recently refurbished. In addition, a new building was completed in 2012.