On October 3, 2023, the regional Napa Valley delegation for the Great Wine Capitals, which includes the County of Napa, Napa Valley Vintners, and Visit Napa Valley, announced the winners of the 2024 Best of Wine Tourism Regional Awards.
The annual Best of Wine Tourism Awards celebrates innovation and excellence in wine tourism throughout the greatest wine regions in the world. Napa Valley is among 12 regions globally – and the only one in North America – that is recognized internationally by the Great Wine Capitals Network for offering exceptional experiences in wine tourism.
Visitor-facing tourism and hospitality businesses in Napa Valley were invited to self-nominate during the month of August in one of seven categories. The submissions were then reviewed, and winners were selected by a judging panel that included representatives from the County of Napa, the Napa Valley Vintners, and board members and staff from Visit Napa Valley.
The Great Wine Capitals 2024 Best of Wine Tourism Regional Award winners, by category, are:
- Accommodations – Four Seasons Resort and Residences Napa Valley
- Architecture & Landscapes – Antinori Napa Valley
- Arts & Culture – RD Winery
- Innovative Wine Tourism Experiences – Trefethen Family Vineyards
- Sustainable Wine Tourism Experiences – Grgich Hills Estate
- Wine Tourism Restaurants – Oakville Grocery & Wine Merchant
- Wine Tourism Services – Napa Valley Vine Trail
In addition to being recognized in front of an audience of industry peers, winners from this regional group are now in consideration for the Global Best of Wine Tourism Awards. The Global Best of Wine Tourism Award Winners will be announced at the Great Wine Capitals Annual Conference held in Lausanne, Switzerland in October 2023.